Updated on 11th Jan 2022
About MDI Murshidabad
Management Institute of Development (MDI) in Murshidabad is a private college offering Postgraduate Program in Management with four specializations. MDIM has another branch in Gurugram common known as MDIG.
The overall program costs INR 11.50 Lacs, and the placement provided at the completion of the program ranges from 9 LPA (average salary package) to 12 LPA (highest salary package). MDI Murshidabad has 100% placement which means every student who participates in the placement process gets placed in reputed companies such as TATA Class Edge, Magicpin, OYO, SBI Life, ICICI, VLCC, etc.
MDI Murshidabad (MDIM) offers a two-year Postgraduate Program in Management (PGPM) with 4 specializations (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Supply Chain Management).
Rewards and Ranking
MDI Ranked at no.5 position in Business World, Business Today & India Today – India’s Best B-Schools Ranking 2018.
Please find below the links for the ranking in Business World, Business Today and India Today.
Courses Offered with Fees
|PGDM- General||AICTE||2 years||12.19 Lakh||180||Rs 1200|
Note- The above fees includes Boarding Charges and Lodging Charges. Hostel is mandatory for every students
- The candidates should be able to furnish valid score of CAT 2021.
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2022 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2022; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- The basis for computing the percentage obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution/board from where the candidate has obtained the degree/certificate. In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree/certificate. In case the university/institution/board does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by MDIM by dividing obtained CGPA with maximum possible CGPA and multiplying fraction so obtained by 100.
The placement process in MDIM which is primarily student driven gives a courtesy call initially to the predetermined companies as a kick start for the entire process of placement.
The quintessential matters adopted for each of the following processes are:
Stage 1:Members from companies interact with students on campus through Business Thought Leadership Sessions, Guest Lectures, Live Projects, and other Corporate Forums
Stage 2:Student profiles and other relevant details are shared with companies in the form of CVs
Stage 3:The companies conduct Pre-Placements Talks to give in-depth insight about the prospective future of the sought after roles and positions including career growth
Stage 4:Applications are invited and resumes of interested applicants are shared with the companies
Stage 5:The interested applicants will rank the companies depending upon the parameters which are quintessential to their growth and opportunities.
Stage 6:Companies conduct their selection process which typically comprises CV based short listing, group discussions, and interviews.
|Program||Highest (CTC)||Average (CTC)|
|PGDM General||26.42 Lakh CTC||9.09 Lakh CTC|
Download MDI Murshidabad Placement Report and Updated brochure from the download section at the bottom.
Check your eligibility and probability of getting admission before applying to this college?
We are official channel partners for this college. We guide students with step by step procedure so that their application won’t get reject by B-school. Here are few important things that student must know before applying.
- You must be eligible and all the documents should be valid.
- Application must be filled before deadline.
- Entrance exam marks should meet the college cutoff.
- You must block your seat by paying the registration amount before the seats exhausts.
- You must be aware of the refund policy.
We will be taking care of all the above Guidelines and if you meet all the above criteria then you can apply in this B-School on the given time. You have to email us with the following details and we will update you within 4 working hours (between 10 AM to 9 PM all 7 days). This will help you save lots of application fees and energy. You can be 100% sure whether you will be getting admission in this particular college or not before apply. You have to email us the following details:
Subject – Type the name of College and Course you are looking to apply
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Academic Details (CGPA or Percentage as per the School/university)
- Class 10
- Class 12
Entrance exam details (If not appeared for any entrance exam , leave it blank. If appeared, share percentile and score)
- MH CET
- PG CET
Work Experience (If Any)
- Company Name
- Job role and Designation
After we receive your email, our team will verify and get back to you within 4 Hours. We will update you whether you are eligible for this college or not and we will also let you know the probability of getting admission in this B-School. Remember this premium counseling is absolutely FREE. You have to email all the above details at [email protected]
What advantage you will be getting by Westawk if you get confirmation of eligibility for this college by our team?
1.We refund the entire application cost back to student.
2.We connects students with our loan department so that their education loan gets sanction easily.
3.We help students to get additional scholarship apart from the scholarship that a B-School is offering.
Procedure to apply via Westawk
If you receive confirmation email by our team and if you want to apply in this B-School, you can just simply click the button Apply Now below and it will redirect you to college apply page. You can also read the BLOG that show the process of “How to apply in a particular B-School” via Westawk portal by clicking here.
Looking for Admissions in Top B-Schools, but don’t know how to begin the journey of searching the best MBA College?
We at Westawk created a Funnel called “Unique Filtration System” which will help you to shortlist the best B-School in the country, our 4 proven steps tested over hundreds of students helped them to get best B-schools, Watch training and book an appointment with experts.
Like and subscribe our social platforms for more updates