About EMPI Delhi
EMPI Business School Group, New Delhi was established in 1995, by a group of nation builders who have been highly committed and successful professionals and academicians in their own respective domains. EMPI conceptualized by cognitive scientist Pankaj Saran, was initially inspired and supported by legends such as Mr. Ajit Haksar, Chairman Emeritus, ITC Ltd., Col. Satsangi, Founder Chairman, CSKM Educational Complex and Mr. Gurnam Saran, Former Director, BHEL; and thereafter joined in by Mr. D.V. Kapur, Founder NTPC; Mr. N. Vittal, Enabler of the Software and Telecom Revolution; Ms. Tara Sinha, Advertising Icon, Prof. Udai Pareek, Father of Indian HR and Mr. P. S. Bami, Fmr. Chairman NTPC.
It is based in a sprawling green, pollution-free, large residential campus in the picturesque south Delhi, Chattarpur area, adjacent to the Asola wildlife sanctuary. EMPI is a ‘Modern Gurukul‘ of Management and Executive education – a melting pot of cultures, nationalities, ideas and diverse talent working and living together to actualise futuristic vision. As in a gurukul, EMPI lives by the philosophy that each learner – the‘Shisya’ is unique, requiring personalised attention from the ‘Guru’ for individual growth, enabling them to become not only outstanding professionals, but also socially responsible citizens. The endeavour for individual nurturing is based on scientific and modern psychology concepts and tools based on the work of Prof. Udai Pareek. EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst the top 25 Management institutions of the country..
Rewards and Ranking
Various surveys conducted independently puts EMPI in the league of top B-Schools of India. EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst top MBA colleges in India and top MBA colleges in Delhi.All India:
- Ranked among the Top 10 Best Business Management Institute in India, 2019 (The Knowledge Review Magazine, 2019)
- Ranked 18th All India amongst 30 Top B-School of 2017 (Entrepreneur Magazine 2017)
- Rated AAA by Careers360 in 2017 (Careers360 2017)
- Ranked 24th All India amongst Best Business Schools of 2013 (Businessworld, 2013)
- Ranked 7th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2012)
- Ranked 39th All India (Week-MaRS Survey 2012)
- Ranked 11th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
- Ranked 17th in all India (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
- Ranked amongst Top 25 B-Schools in India (Zee Business Survey 2009)
- Ranked 22nd amongst the best 100 B-Schools in India (Cosmode – Business World Survey 2004)
- Ranked amongst Top 10 Institutes in India for Intellectual Capital (Business India Survey 2000)
- Ranked 4th amongst the top Business Schools of North India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey: November 2012).
- Ranked 9th in North India (Week-MaRS Survey 2012)
- Ranked 4th in the Top 30 Private B Schools in North India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
- Ranked 4th in North Zone (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
EMPI has been ranked as not only one of the best MBA colleges in all India but also as one of the best Management Colleges in Delhi NCR and that of North India.
EMPI is well known for its continuing efforts to dynamically change its Teaching / Learning practices and continuously examine and re-cast its Course Curricula to meet the changing needs of the potential Employers / Industry. Recognizing this, EMPI has been conferred upon:
- Awarded as Business School of the Year for Pragmatic Curriculum & Enhancing Employability, 2019 (The Academic Insight, 2019)
- 8th National Education Awards 2017 – EMPI B-School received an award for the BEST INSTITUTE IN NORTH for INDUSTRY INSTITUTE ORIENTATION on the occasion of FWA National Conclave-2017.
- Dainik Bhaskar B-School Leadership Awards for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Dainik Bhaskar in 2010.
- National B-School Awards 2011 for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Star News in 2011.
Courses Offered with Fees
EMPI provides multiple courses, please check the table below to learn more
|PGDM- General Management||AICTE||2 years||8.50 Lakh||120||Rs 1000|
|PGDM- AdCoMM||AICTE||2 years||8.50 Lakh||60||Rs 1000|
|PGDM- Global Business||AICTE||2 years||8.50 Lakh||60||Rs 1000|
|PGDM- Human Resource||AICTE||2 years||8.50 Lakh||60||Rs 1000|
|PGDM- Research & Business Analytics||AICTE||1 year||8.50 Lakh||60||Rs 1000|
Application form available with us @ ZERO Cost, Read the full article to learn more
Note-Course fees does not include Hostel and food charges.
Education background for admission to the PGDM Program(s)
- The participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU)).
- Due to shutdown of all educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results. In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2020.
Final cutoff for selection may differ every year depending on the total number of applicants for the program.
It is desirable that candidates fulfill all the academic requirements before enrolling for the program. In case of any mismatch with the original documents may even lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Admission is open for both fresh graduates and a graduate with relevant work experience.
- Participants for the PGDM program(s) may be from any discipline including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, and Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
- Merit cum Means based scholarship is available for eligible candidates
- Fee concession is available for wards of Serving / Retired Defence, Paramilitary Forces, Central and State Police
For more Details about scholarship download the brochure from the download section at the bottom
Hostel and accommodation
|Hostel Details||1st Year||2nd Year||Total|
|Residential charges for Campus Residents (Lodging & Boarding)||Rs. 1,15, 750/-||Rs. 1,14,250/-||Rs. 2,30,000/-|
Organizations are encouraged to visit EMPI to make pre-placement presentation before they come for Campus Interviews. This will provide both the organization and the students an opportunity to interact and understand each others requirements better.
- The procedures may vary from company to company but will generally follow the following steps:
- Pre placement talks
- Interested students participation.
- Short listing if any by company representatives
- Test / GDs / Interviews
- Results mostly on the spot or provided within 24 hours
In the case of delayed results the students are permitted to attend interviews of other companies.
|Program||Highest (CTC)||Average (CTC)|
|PGDM General||16.75 Lakh CTC||7.5-9 Lakh CTC|
LAST UPDATED ON 21st Feb 2022 by Mithilesh
Check your eligibility and probability of getting admission before applying to this college?
We are official channel partners for this college. We guide students with step by step procedure so that their application won’t get reject by B-school. Here are few important things that student must know before applying.
- You must be eligible and all the documents should be valid.
- Application must be filled before deadline.
- Entrance exam marks should meet the college cutoff.
- You must block your seat by paying the registration amount before the seats exhausts.
- You must be aware of the refund policy.
We will be taking care of all the above Guidelines and if you meet all the above criteria then you can apply in this B-School on the given time. You have to email us with the following details and we will update you within 4 working hours (between 10 AM to 9 PM all 7 days). This will help you save lots of application fees and energy. You can be 100% sure whether you will be getting admission in this particular college or not before apply. You have to email us the following details:
Subject – Type the name of College and Course you are looking to apply
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Academic Details (CGPA or Percentage as per the School/university)
- Class 10
- Class 12
Entrance exam details (If not appeared for any entrance exam , leave it blank. If appeared, share percentile and score)
- MH CET
- PG CET
Work Experience (If Any)
- Company Name
- Job role and Designation
After we receive your email, our team will verify and get back to you within 4 Hours. We will update you whether you are eligible for this college or not and we will also let you know the probability of getting admission in this B-School. Remember this premium counseling is absolutely FREE. You have to email all the above details at [email protected]
What advantage you will be getting by Westawk if you get confirmation of eligibility for this college by our team?
1.We refund the entire application cost back to student.
2.We connects students with our loan department so that their education loan gets sanction easily.
3.We help students to get additional scholarship apart from the scholarship that a B-School is offering.
Procedure to apply via Westawk
If you receive confirmation email by our team and if you want to apply in this B-School, you can just simply click the button Apply Now below and it will redirect you to college apply page. You can also read the BLOG that show the process of “How to apply in a particular B-School” via Westawk portal by clicking here.
Looking for Admissions in Top B-Schools, but don’t know how to begin the journey of searching the best MBA College?
We at Westawk created a Funnel called “Unique Filtration System” which will help you to shortlist the best B-School in the country, our 4 proven steps tested over hundreds of students helped them to get best B-schools, Watch training and book an appointment with experts.
Like and subscribe our social platforms for more updates