GMAT 2021 stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test, an international level examination. The exam is organized by GMAC or the Graduate Management Admission Council. This examination (which) is commenced once in a year. The examination aims at giving admission to the eligible candidate to the various foreign-located universities as well as institutions B-schools. Via this examination, the candidate can achieve (bag) admission to the MBA course available in the different Business Schools. Candidate can go for this examination for five times in a year (This examination gets held for five times every year). The details of the examination are as follows – GMAT Exam Dates, Application Form, Result, etc:
GMAT 2021 Application Form:
Find below GMAT 2021 Application Form related information. Before submitting the application form candidates must read below steps:
- The registration will be commenced throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply via online process
- Candidates can register for the examination as per the suitability
- Candidates are always welcome to choose the date and exam center as per their comfort
- The examination can be given five times in a year and once in a month
- There is a possibility for re-scheduling of the exam if the need is felt
- Make sure to take the print out of the application form and keep it safely for future use
- The application fee is $250 i.e. INR 17027.5
- The payment of the application fee can be done via several modes such as JCB cards/Visa/MasterCard/American Express
- The payment for the registration fee can be made by Money order, Cashier Checks, and personal checks
There is no fixed eligibility criterion for the GMAT examination. The details of the eligibility are as follows:
- Minimum age limit for applying should be 18 years
- There is no upper age limit
Candidates must have passed graduation degree from some recognized organization, university, or institution
GMAT Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced in CBT mode i.e. Computer Based Test
- The duration of the examination will be for three and a half hours
- The question paper will be of 800 marks
- In all, the paper consisted of subjects such as Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Reasoning, and Integrated Reasoning.
- A section such as Analytical Writing comprises of 30 minutes, 1 question based on Analysis of Argument and scores vary from 0-6
- Next section will be Integrated Reasoning consisted of 30 minutes, 12 questions based on Graphics interpretation, Table Analysis, Two-part Analysis & Multi-Source Reasoning. Scores vary from 1-8. There will be option break of 8 minutes for every candidate
- Quantitative Section consisted of time duration for 75 minutes, 37 questions need to be attempted and questions are based on Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency. Here also candidate will be given 8 minutes break. The scores vary from 0-60
- The last section consisted of Verbal Comprehension for 75 minutes. The candidate is required to attempt 41 questions in this duration of time. The questions will be based on Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension. Here scores vary from 0-60
GMAT 2021 Syllabus:
The entire syllabus of the GMAT 2021 is divided into 4 different sections. These are the Quantitative section, Analytical Writing section, and Verbal Skills and Integrated Reasoning section. These sections will conclude the candidate’s skills and knowledge
Last Updated: 16th Dec 2020
Looking for Admissions in Top B-Schools, but don’t know how to begin the journey of searching the best MBA College?
We at Westawk created a Funnel called “Unique Filtration System” which will help you to shortlist the best B-School in the country, our 4 proven steps tested over hundreds of students helped them to get best B-schools, Watch training and book an appointment with experts.
Like and subscribe our social platforms for more updates