About FIIB Delhi
FIIB has emerged as one of the top colleges for doing PGDM in Delhi NCR, it is for many reasons – excellent credentials and associations, a judicious mix of rigorous industry-driven curriculum, accomplished and well-connected alumni network, outstanding experiential learning opportunities, competent faculty, personalized mentoring, meaningful student life experiences, and a gamut of employability skills enhancing initiatives that will prepare you well to embark on a rewarding career path. No wonder discerning recruiters come back for our campus placements year after year.
Rewards and Ranking
- Ranked 4th in Top Pvt. B-Schools of Delhi by CSR-GHRDC 2020
- Ranked 4th in Top Pvt. B-Schools of Delhi by BusinessToday 2020
- Ranked 4th in Top Pvt.B-Schools of Delhi by The Week 2020
- Ranked 6th on ‘Future Orientation’ among Top B-Schools of Delhi by Business Today 2020
Courses Offered with Fees
The total fee for the PGDM course is Rs. 8.90 Lakhs (Fee Rs. 8.75 Lakhs + Rs. 15,000/-Refundable Security).
FEE Details* for FIIB PGDM Batch 2021-23
|Program||Affiliations||Duration||Total Fees||Intake||Application Cost|
|PGDM General||AICTE||2 years||8.75 Lakh||180||Rs 1500|
|PGDM FM||AICTE||2 years||8.75 Lakh||60||Rs 1500|
- *The Fees mentioned includes all Tuition Fee, E-books/ Study Material, Examination Fee, Computer Lab Charges, Library Charges and Alumni Life membership.
- **Refundable after completion of the program, subject to clearance of all dues and damages to Institute properties/assets.
- ***The Commitment Fee of INR 75,000 is required to be paid by the designated Registration Date in order to reserve a seat in the Program. It will be fully adjusted in the 1st Fee Installment; so the total due will be INR 1,20,000 (included refundable security deposit) within one month of registration date.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (5% marks relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates). Candidates appearing in their final bachelor’s degree examinations are also eligible to apply. Selected candidates for admission to PGDM programme will be required to submit their degree mark sheet on or before the last date of admission.
A valid CAT or Other national level Management Entrance Exam score i.e., GMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA
FIIB’s Scholarship Programme offers unique scholarships to help PGDM aspirants who have demonstrated their aptitude for a career in business management to pursue and realize their dreams.
01. FIIB Merit-Based Scholarship Programme
FIIB Scholarship Program is designed to choose highly meritorious students and includes a total of 10 scholarships of up to 100% tuition fee value for the specially selected students admitted to the PGDM and PGDM-FM programmes. Many more partial tuition grants of 5-10% are also available for other deserving candidates, or those belonging to special categories, under the Tuition Assistance Programme (TAP).Minimum Eligibility Criteria
02. FIIB Scholarships – Tuition Assistance Programme (TAP)
Scholarships of up to Rs.2,20,000 per student are awarded to deserving students decided on the basis of:
- Past Academic Performance (Graduation, Xth and XIIth Standard)
- Score in Competitive Examinations
- Relevant Work Experience
SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA 2020-2022
Conditions for Grant of Scholarship
To ensure that you continue to achieve what you have done in your past academic pursuits and achieve new goals, there are certain conditions laid for the grant of scholarship
- The student has to maintain a minimum GPA of 8.0 (out of 10.0) for every term till Term IV at FIIB
- The student should remain in good standing and comply with the accepted code of conduct of the Institute
- The student has to maintain 90% attendance in every course
03. R. K. Shrivastava Scholarship Programme
In addition to the above-mentioned scholarships on offer at the time of admission to the FIIB PGDM programme, at the end of 1st year at the college, the top 10% students of the batch receive performance-based scholarship with 3 top performing students getting special merit scholarships
Hostel and accommodation
We understand your concerns for residing in a safe and comfortable environment while staying away from home. So we assist all our accommodation desiring college students in searching and finding residential accommodation facility options within close proximity of our MBA campus on extra but affordable costs.
|Program||Highest (CTC)||Average (CTC)|
|MBA (Overall)||19 Lakh CTC||6.70 Lakh CTC|
FIIB has an impressive placement record with noticeable improvements year on year. We have consistently placed over 95% of our graduating students in the last five academic years and have a 100% record in successfully providing corporate internships to our students year after year.
The Placement Highlights of Batch 2018-20 clearly shows that we have had yet another successful placement season. We saw robust growth in both the number of recruiters and the variety of job profiles on offer as well as better compensations. A total of 114 companies visited FIIB offering 155 job-profiles, the highlight being 61 new recruiters added to the tally, which shows the growing presence of FIIB in the corporate sector.
Check your eligibility and probability of getting admission before applying to this college?
We are official channel partners for this college. We guide students with step by step procedure so that their application won’t get reject by B-school. Here are few important things that student must know before applying.
- You must be eligible and all the documents should be valid.
- Application must be filled before deadline.
- Entrance exam marks should meet the college cutoff.
- You must block your seat by paying the registration amount before the seats exhausts.
- You must be aware of the refund policy.
We will be taking care of all the above Guidelines and if you meet all the above criteria then you can apply in this B-School on the given time. You have to email us with the following details and we will update you within 4 working hours (between 10 AM to 9 PM all 7 days). This will help you save lots of application fees and energy. You can be 100% sure whether you will be getting admission in this particular college or not before apply. You have to email us the following details:
Subject – Type the name of College and Course you are looking to apply
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Academic Details (CGPA or Percentage as per the School/university)
- Class 10
- Class 12
Entrance exam details (If not appeared for any entrance exam , leave it blank. If appeared, share percentile and score)
- MH CET
- PG CET
Work Experience (If Any)
- Company Name
- Job role and Designation
After we receive your email, our team will verify and get back to you within 4 Hours. We will update you whether you are eligible for this college or not and we will also let you know the probability of getting admission in this B-School. Remember this premium counseling is absolutely FREE. You have to email all the above details at [email protected]
What advantage you will be getting by Westawk if you get confirmation of eligibility for this college by our team?
1.We refund the entire application cost back to student.
2.We connects students with our loan department so that their education loan gets sanction easily.
3.We help students to get additional scholarship apart from the scholarship that a B-School is offering.
Procedure to apply via Westawk
If you receive confirmation email by our team and if you want to apply in this B-School, you can just simply click the button Apply Now below and it will redirect you to college apply page. You can also read the BLOG that show the process of “How to apply in a particular B-School” via Westawk portal by clicking here.
Looking for Admissions in Top B-Schools, but don’t know how to begin the journey of searching the best MBA College?
We at Westawk created a Funnel called “Unique Filtration System” which will help you to shortlist the best B-School in the country, our 4 proven steps tested over hundreds of students helped them to get best B-schools, Watch training and book an appointment with experts.
Like and subscribe our social platforms for more updates