MH CET 2021 also known as MHT CET will be organized in the (Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam widely known as MH CET or MHT CET is going to be held in the) second week of February 2021. MH CET is a common entrance test which is held (Which gets conducted ) every year by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. This is a state level entrance exam through which the qualified candidates are provided admission in(This state level entrance examination covers all the Under graduate degrees like) Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc courses. Students are offered admission into government and private institutions situated in the state of Maharashtra. In this article, we have provided complete details related to MH CET 2021.
MH CET 2021 Exam Dates
To know about MH CET exam dates, candidates can go through the below given section of dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||4th week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2021|
|MH CET 2021 Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts||1st week of June 2021|
MH CET 2021 Application Form
Check below various details about MH CET 2021 Application form:
- MH CET 2021 Application Form will be made available in online mode from 2nd week of February 2021.
- Students must fill the form before the last date which will be till 4th week of March 2021.
- The complete application process will consists of various steps – Registration, filling of application form, uploading of images & documents and paying the application fee.
- The images of documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
- While filling the details in the application, students must verify all the filled details as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Students must avoid filling multiple application forms. The board will consider only the last submitted application form.
Payment mode: Students will be able to pay the application fee through online mode by internet banking/debit/credit card.
For various categories the application fee is described below:
- For General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates – Rs. 800
- For ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates – Rs. 600
MH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through below given section to know about the MH CET eligibility criteria details:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian national.
- State Candidates: Student having domicile certificate / school leaving certificate/ birth certificate issued by authority of Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Other State Candidates: Candidates with domicile certificate/ DOB certificate/ residential certificate issued by authority other than Maharashtra are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam & Marks: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level exam securing minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized Board or University.
- Appearing: Students appearing for their final year qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Last Updated: 16th Dec 2020
Looking for Admissions in Top B-Schools, but don’t know how to begin the journey of searching the best MBA College?
We at Westawk created a Funnel called “Unique Filtration System” which will help you to shortlist the best B-School in the country, our 4 proven steps tested over hundreds of students helped them to get best B-schools, Watch training and book an appointment with experts.
Like and subscribe our social platforms for more updates